- $125 per 45-50 minute session for individual counseling
- $400 for DOT SAP evaluation-this includes an initial assessment, letter of treatment recommendations to employer, referrals for treatment (if applicable), follow up letter once recommendations have been completed
- $200-Substance Abuse Evaluation * Please call for additional details and for more information*
- $200-ShortTerm disability evaluation; this includes an initial assessment and completion of required initial paperwork. * Please call for additional details and for more information*
- Immigration Evaluations-please call for consultation and rates
I am an in-network provider for the following insurance providers:
Beacon Health Options, Cigna, Compsych (EAP and Managed care), Managed Care Concepts, Avmed/Magellan.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, and the following major credit cards as forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover. I also accept HSA/FSA (with major credit card logo).
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a fee of $30 for the late cancellation or missed session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
You can see my availability and book your first appointment now by clicking here: https://mchcounseling.clientsecure.me.